- Parsing and extracting content from emails messages – best practices
- How to export Zillow search notifications to a Google spreadsheet
- How to export PayPal payment notifications to a Google spreadsheet
- How to export Walmart order confirmations to a Google spreadsheet
- How to export FedEx tracking notifications to a Google spreadsheet
- How to export Etsy order confirmations to a Google spreadsheet
- How to export LinkedIn job applications to a Google spreadsheet
- How to export Adobe Magento purchase confirmations to a Google spreadsheet
- How to create Google Alerts for news, your name, company, or industry
Backup email messages from a Gmail label This wizard will help you set up a continuous backup of all your emails of a Gmail label and save them in your Google Sheets. All of your attachments will also be saved as a PDF Google Drive link in your Google Sheet. This is an excellent solution […]
Sometimes, data you need to extract from your email message is formated as a table. For exmaple, your email messaage can look like this: When you open parsing editor to parse this email you will see tab called Tables. To extract this table, click on Tables and just hightlight table columns: Automatically find all bounced […]
How to automatically find all bounced email messages and parse them (‘Delivery Status Notification’, ‘failure notice’, etc.)
Here’s an explanation on how to use cloudHQ wizard for Google Sheets and setup job which will automatically find all bounced email messages: Go to the cloudHQ dashboard. Click on Emails to Google Sheets icon: Click on Start Wizard for Export Email to Sheets button: Click on Automatically find all bounced email messages and parse […]
Export Emails to Excel, CSV, or Google Sheets can export all emails in a label to a spreadsheet.
The setup is simple: 1) select label and chose “Save label to Google Spreadsheet” 2) chose options 3) done.
Start Export Emails to Sheets wizard by going to this web address: https://www.cloudhq.net/sheets_wizard
The Portable Document Format (PDF) is an open file format developed by Adobe in the 1990s to present documents, including text formatting and images. Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is the standard markup language for creating web pages and web applications. Plain text is used for much e-mail. Electronic Mail Format (EML) for electronic mail or email, is a file extension for an email message saved to a file in the Internet Message Format protocol for electronic mail messages.