Is part of your business based on data which you receive by e-mail? For example leads from a lead provider, order confirmations and purchase orders from your online shops, sales stats, you name it … And do you need to copy this important data from your email messages to Google spreadsheet (or Excel / CSV)?
Or do you need to save share some emails with your team or partners? You can just to export them to a Google spreadsheet and then share the spreadsheet.
Export Emails to Excel, CSV, or Google Sheets can extract date from email messages from your inbox to a spreadsheet. It also extracts all email metadata and parses email bodies to extract important information to clearly show:
✅ Resumes from candidates
✅ Email response times
✅ Number of bounced emails
✅ Emails from foreign-language customers, so you can have them translated
✅ And finally, you can import any data you like into your database!
Email messages can be saved in the following formats:
- Google Sheets
- MS Excel
You can set up one time extract or continuous monitoring of a label so as soon as a new email is added to the label it will be added to your Google spreadsheet.
Here are the steps:
- Install the cloudHQ Chrome extension Export Emails to Excel, CSV, or Google Sheets from the Chrome Web Store:
- Add the extension to Chrome:
- Once installed, you will be forwarded to your Gmail. Note the Export Emails to Excel, CSV, or Google Sheets icon. You will also see a modal dialog box asking you to create an account. Click on Create Account:
- After the account is created, you can save your email messages to Google Sheets, Excel, or CSV.
And here some how-to examples:
- How to parse all email bounce messages (‘Delivery Status Notification’, ‘failure notice’, etc.)
- How to parse AWS Notification Messages (in json format)
- How to parse Amazon orders
- How to parse Paypal invoices and receipts
- How to parse responses (like from Shopify hulkapps)
- How to parse responses from five9
- How to parse responses from Olark
- How to parse responses from jivochat
- How to parse orders from Squarespace
- How to parse reports from Gmass
- How to parse Shopify online store’s contact forms
- How to parse Wuffo