If you see a message saying “This item has been disabled in Chrome. Enable this item,” it’s because an Chrome Enterprise admin turned off one or more of your extensions while you’re browsing the Internet: We strongly suggest to contact your Admin in order to enable extension as explain here: How to whitelist the Chrome […]
This extension is an easy way for you to manage all of your Chrome extensions that you’ve installed. You can enable, disable and change access options of extensions. Many people are unaware that they installed Chrome extensions at all. You’ll be able to see any “hidden” extensions and apps that run in the background so that you can protect yourself from malware or malicious extensions and apps.
- Can I set up a different signature for each of my Gmail aliases?
- Can have multiple signaures for the same Gmail email address?
- Can I track scheduled emails?
- Does Email Mail Tracker tracks multiple recipients?
YES – each of the recipients will be tracked separately.
- Does Mail Tracker tracks BCC to my CRM?
How to remove default Google Hangout from calendars?
- Can I schedule a campaign to be sent out later at a certain time?
- Does MailKing save email address lists for future use again?
- Does MailKing supports Constant Contacts, HubSpot or other templates?
- How does MailKing handle bounced email messages?
What are the limitations of Save emails to Google Drive? Can extension Save Emails to Google Drive save email messages to Google Team Drive folder?
How many emails can I export with the Premium Plan? For Premium Plan users, we do not limit the number of emails which can be parsed and expoted. In short, you can save an unlimited number of email messages with the Premium Plan for Export Emails to Excel, CSV, or Google Sheets. Can I automate export emails […]
MailKing – Is the |FIRST_NAME| merge tag of the email in the Sent label always replaced with the actual first name of the recipient? If the campaign contains more then one recipient, the *|FIRST_NAME|* merge tag in the Sent label is not replaced with the actual first name of the recipient. However, the actual email […]