To find out more about Export Emails to Google Sheets by cloudHQ, click here.
To install Export Emails to Google Sheets, click here.
To start wizard to export emails to Google Sheets, click here.
Zillow is one the the leading real estate marketplace online services.
Export Emails to Sheets by cloudHQ can parse all Zillow search notifications and upload them into your Google Spreadsheet – in real-time. For example, the following information can be extracted: Price, Description, Address, etc.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do that.
Step 1: Create a Gmail label and filter with all Zillow search notifications
- Create a Gmail label called Zillow search notifications
- Create a Gmail filter like this:
- Apply this filter to all existing messages. Also set that new email messages are automatically added to the Zillow search notifications label.
- Start Export Emails to Sheets wizard by going here
- Select option Extract information from the body of your email messages
- Select the Gmail label Zillow search notificationss
- Click on Add or Edit Parsing Rules to verify that all email messages are correctly parsed
- Verify that email messages are correctly parsed by clicking on Add or edit parsing rules.
- Start the export job
Step 2: Set up export job for the label Zillow search notifications
Export Zillow search notifications to sheets; Realestate emails; Support for Zillow; integration; Zillow emails parsing