To find out more about Export Emails to Google Sheets by cloudHQ, click here.
To install Export Emails to Google Sheets, click here.
To start wizard to export emails to Google Sheets, click here.
Adobe Magento Comerce is the leading platform for open commerce innovation. Every year, Magento handles over $100 billion in gross merchandise volume.
Export Emails to Sheets by cloudHQ can parse and convert purchase confirmation from your Magento email messages and upload them into your Google Spreadsheet – in real-time.
In the example here, we will automatically extract all information from the email messages about Magento purchase (emails with the subject “Marketplace Purchase Complete”).
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do that.
Step 1: Create a Gmail label and filter with all Magento purchase completions
- Create a Gmail label called Magento purchase completions
- Create a Gmail filter like this:
from:(email@example.com) subject:(Marketplace Purchase Complete)
- Apply this filter to all existing messages. Also set that new email messages are automatically added to the Magento purchase completions label.
- Start Export Emails to Sheets wizard by going here
- Select option Extract information from the body of your email messages
- Select the Gmail label Magento purchase completions
- Click on Add or Edit Parsing Rules to verify that all email messages are correctly parsed
- Verify that email messages are correctly parsed by clicking on Add or edit parsing rules.
- Start the export job
Step 2: Set up export job for the label Magento purchase completions
Export Magento order confirmations to sheets; Parse Magento emails; Support for Magento; integration; Magento: eCommerce Platforms