To find out more about Export Emails to Google Sheets by cloudHQ, click here.
To install Export Emails to Google Sheets, click here.
To start wizard to export emails to Google Sheets, click here.
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
Export Emails to Sheets by cloudHQ can parse and convert PayPal payment notifications and upload them into your Google Spreadsheet – in real-time. For example, the following information can be extracted: payment amount, buyer name, buyer email address, purchased items, PayPal Transaction ID, etc.
In the example here, we will automatically extract all information from the email messages about PayPal payment notifications (emails with the subject “Notification of payment received”).
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do that.
Step 1: Create a Gmail label and filter with all PayPal payment notifications
- Create a Gmail label called PayPal payment notifications
- Create a Gmail filter like this:
from:paypal subject:("Payment received")
- Apply this filter to all existing messages. Also set that new email messages are automatically added to the PayPal payment notifications label.
- Start Export Emails to Sheets wizard by going here
- Select option Extract information from the body of your email messages
- Select the Gmail label PayPal payment notifications
- Click on Add or Edit Parsing Rules to verify that all email messages are correctly parsed
- Verify that email messages are correctly parsed by clicking on Add or edit parsing rules.
- Start the export job
Step 2: Set up export job for the label PayPal payment notifications
Export PayPal payment notifications to sheets; Parse PayPal paymeent emails; Support for PayPal; integration; PayPal emails parsing