To find out more about Export Emails to Google Sheets by cloudHQ, click here.
To install Export Emails to Google Sheets, click here.
To start wizard to export emails to Google Sheets, click here.
Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores from the United States, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. The company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969.
Export Emails to Sheets by cloudHQ can parse and convert Walmart order confirmations s and upload them into your Google Spreadsheet – in real-time. For example, the following information can be extracted: Order number, Item, etc.
In the example here, we will automatically extract all information from the email messages about Walmart order confirmations (emails with the subject “Order received” from walmart.com).
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do that.
Step 1: Create a Gmail label and filter with all Walmart order confirmations
- Create a Gmail label called Walmart order confirmations
- Create a Gmail filter like this:
from:walmart.com subject:"order received."
- Apply this filter to all existing messages. Also set that new email messages are automatically added to the Walmart order confirmations label.
- Start Export Emails to Sheets wizard by going here
- Select option Extract information from the body of your email messages
- Select the Gmail label Walmart order confirmations
- Click on Add or Edit Parsing Rules to verify that all email messages are correctly parsed
- Verify that email messages are correctly parsed by clicking on Add or edit parsing rules.
- Start the export job
Step 2: Set up export job for the label Walmart order confirmations
Export Walmart order confirmations to sheets; Parse Walmart order confirmations; Support for Walmart order confirmations; integration; Walmart order emails parsing