To find out more about Export Emails to Google Sheets by cloudHQ, click here.
To install Export Emails to Google Sheets, click here.
To start wizard to export emails to Google Sheets, click here.
Export Emails to Sheets by cloudHQ can parse and convert data from your email messages and upload them into your Google Spreadsheet – in real-time.
So for example, you can set up a job that will monitor all LinkedIn job notifications about applicants and automatically upload them into your Google Spreadsheet. Instructions on how to set up your LinkedIn job notifications are here.
A LinkedIn job notifications email messages look like this:
In the example here, we will automatically extract information like applicant name, email address, phone number, education, etc.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do that.
Step 1: Create a Gmail label and filter with all LinkedIn job notifications
- Create a Gmail label called LinkedIn job notifications
- Create a Gmail filter like this:
subject:(New Application:) from:(email@example.com)
- Apply this filter to all existing messages and that new email messages are automatically added to the LinkedIn job notifications label.
- Start Export Emails to Sheets wizard by going here
- Select option Extract information from the body of your email messages
- Select the Gmail label FedEx Tracking Notification
- Click on Add or Edit Parsing Rules to verify that all email messages are correctly parsed
- Verify that email messages are correctly parsed by clicking on Add or edit parsing rules:
- Start the export job
Step 2: Set up export job for the label LinkedIn job notifications
Export LinkedIn job applications to sheets; ;