To find out more about Export Emails to Google Docs by cloudHQ, click here.
To install Export Emails to Google Docs chrome extension, click here.
To start wizard to export emails to Google Docs, click here.
Export Emails to Google Docs is a service provided by cloudHQ which can consolidate your email messages into nicely organized Google Docs.
- Save individual email messages or multiple conversations to Google Docs
- Automatic continuous save of a Gmail Label to Google Docs
- All emails are saved as PDF documents to Google Drive and are organized by: the sender, the recipient and the Gmail Label (where applicable).
- All attachments are saved as well
How to install Export Emails to Google Docs
To install the extension please follow the following steps:
- Install the extension here by clicking Add to Chrome:
- Click Add extension in the dialog box.
- Once installed, you will be forwarded to your Gmail. You’ll see a modal dialog box asking you to create an account. Click Create Account:
- After you’re finished creating the account, you can save individual emails or multiple emails to Google Docs.
How to use Export Emails to Google Docs
- How to save individual emails to Google Docs
- How to save all your email communication with certain person to a Google document
- How to save multiple emails to Google document using cloudHQ wizard
- How to save multiple emails to a Google document using Gmail interface
FAQ and Troubleshooting
save emails; google docs saving; Export Emails to a Google Document; how to save an email to google document?;