Backup email messages from a Gmail label
This wizard will help you set up a continuous backup of all your emails of a Gmail label and save them in your Google Sheets. All of your attachments will also be saved as a PDF Google Drive link in your Google Sheet. This is an excellent solution for small businesses so you can:
- Archive project-related emails.
- Delegate responsibility handling emails with your team by saving emails from your Gmail label to a spreadsheet, and then share the spreadsheet with whoever needs access.
- For managers to share emails with their assistants or team.
Extract any information from within the body of your email messages
You can set up automated email information extraction workflows using this powerful email parser. The information you extract will be delivered in a Google Sheet in your own Google Drive account. It populates the information from your emails in the sheet in real-time, as you receive emails. It will also go through all your past emails and include those that fit the rules that you define. Here are some examples of the kind of information you might want to capture from your emails and populate into a Google Sheet:
- Order and shipping notifications
- Email confirmations
- Email lead information from forms or from multiple forms
- Messages and contact information from people who leave messages on your website live chat service
- Customer service or client replies to support tickets
- Travel service request emails
- Lead page consolidation
- Automatically generated reports like job reports, contractor invoices, project milestones, etc.
Build email/contact list and track your outreach campaigns
This wizard will set up a spreadsheet that will contain an up-to-date contact list of anyone that you’ve ever exchanged emails with in the past. The spreadsheet will be updated in real-time.
You can extract info from:
- all email messages in your account
- all email messages with matching subject line
- all email messages in a label
For each email address in your contacts, we will deliver the following information to you in an organized spreadsheet:
- Your contact’s name
- Your contact’s location
- Your contact’s public social profile information
- The date, time, and email link to the email of your last sent message
- The date, time, and email link to the email of your contact’s last message they sent to you
- If your contact responded to your last sent email message or not
This is an excellent solution for small businesses to improve communications with their customer or supplier relationships. Your spreadsheet will automatically be updated in real-time as new emails or new contacts come into your inbox, so you will always have full visibility of each business-related relationship in an organized report whenever you need it, in a shareable way via Google Sheets.
Automatically find all bounced email messages and parse them
This will automatically find all bounced email messages that did not get delivered, and will identify the following information from those bounced emails:
- Email address
- Reason why the email bounced, as reported by the server
The export will be continuously running and as soon as an email message is bounced it will be added to your spreadsheet.
Parse Google Alerts
This is an excellent solution for small businesses or individuals to monitor the web for mentions of your company, your name, or your competitors. To set up Google Alert, please read our support page here.
incoming Gmail emails that match a label to Google Sheets as new rows