To find out more about Export Emails to Google Sheets by cloudHQ, click here.
To install Export Emails to Google Sheets chrome extension, click here.
To install Export Email to Google Sheets Google Workspace Add-on, click here.
To start wizard to export emails to Google Sheets, click here.
Export Emails to Sheets by cloudHQ can parse and convert data from your email messages and upload them into your Google Spreadsheet – in real-time.
So for example, you can set up a job that will monitor all FedEx tracking notifications, PayPal notifications, invoices and automatically upload them into your Google Spreadsheet.
Here are step-by-step instructions and best practices on how to do that.
Step 1: Create a Gmail label and filter with all emails you want to parse
- Create a Gmail label. For example, create a Gmail label called FedEx Tracking Notification, PayPal receipts, etc.
- Create a Gmail filter which will capure only emails you want to parse. Is very important that you do not include forwards, replies, messages from different sender, etc.
For example to caputre only FedEx labeling email create filter like this:
subject:(Confirmation from FedEx Email/Online Label) from:(email@example.com)
Or, for example, to caputre only PayPal payment notifications create the filter like this:
subject:(Notification of payment received) from:(paypal.com)
It is very important that your Gmail filter is specific and it does not include forward, replies, random email which happen to have something similar in the message body, etc. For example, the Gmail filter without sender and subject (like “PayPal”, “FedEx” etc.) will capture way too many email messages.
In short:Be specific. Specify both sender via from:(sender_email) and subject via subject:(subject)
- Apply the above filter to all existing messages and that all new email messages are automatically added to the the label you created in the first step.
- Start Export Emails to Sheets wizard by going here
- Select option Extract information from the body of your email messages
- Select the Gmail label you have created in the previous steps
- Click on Add or Edit Parsing Rules to add or edit parsing rules.
- Start the export job
Step 2: Set up export job for the label FedEx tracking notifications
parse to sheets; ;