To find out more about Export Emails to Google Sheets by cloudHQ, click here.
To install Export Emails to Google Sheets, click here.
To start our wizard to export emails to Google Sheets, click here.
Export Emails to Sheets by cloudHQ can parse and convert data from your email messages and upload them into your Google Spreadsheet – in real-time.
So for example, you can set up a job that will monitor all UPS tracking notifications and automatically upload them into your Google Spreadsheet.
The UPS tracking notifications email messages look like this:
In the example here, we will automatically extract the following information like tracking number, status, shipment weight, sending address, etc.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do that.
- Login into cloudHQ.net
- Go to dashboard and select Export Emails to Sheets
- Start wizard for export Emails to Sheets
- Select option Extract information from the body of your email messages
- Enter UPS emails address which is sending your notifications (it is ordinary firstname.lastname@example.org) and for subject enter UPS Ship Notification, Tracking Number Click on Continue.
- Click on Add or Edit Parsing Rules to verify that all email messages are correctly parsed
- Verify that email messages are correctly parsed by clicking on Add or edit parsing rules:
- Select export options.
- Spreadsheet name. You can also choose to export to an existing spreadsheet. In that case, cloudHQ will create a new sheet.
- Whether continuous save your email messages
- Spreadsheet columns
- Start the export job
Export Ups shipment notifications to sheets; how to parse ups emails; how to extract and parse UPs tracking; UPS tracking emails; FedEx and UPS Tracking Numbers from Emails