To find out more about Export Emails to Google Sheets by cloudHQ, click here.
To install Export Emails to Google Sheets, click here.
To start wizard to export emails to Google Sheets, click here.
Export Emails to Sheets by cloudHQ can parse and convert data from your email messages and upload them into your Google Spreadsheet – in real-time.
So for example, you can set up a job that will monitor all FedEx tracking notifications and automatically upload them into your Google Spreadsheet.
The FexEx tracking notifications email messages look like this:
In the example here, we will automatically extract the following all information about update like tracking number, status, shipment weight, sending address, etc.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do that.
Step 1: Create a Gmail label and filter with all FedEx tracking notifications
- Create a Gmail label called FedEx Tracking Notification
- Create a Gmail filter like this:
subject:(FedEx Shipment) from:(TrackingUpdates@fedex.com)
- Apply this filter to all existing messages and that new email messages are automatically added to the FedEx Tracking Notification label.
- Start Export Emails to Sheets wizard by going here
- Select option Extract information from the body of your email messages
- Select the Gmail label FedEx Tracking Notification
- Click on Add or Edit Parsing Rules to verify that all email messages are correctly parsed
- Verify that email messages are correctly parsed by clicking on Add or edit parsing rules:
- Start the export job
Step 2: Set up export job for the label FedEx tracking notifications
Export Fedex shipment notifications to sheets; ;