To find out more about Export Emails to Google Sheets by cloudHQ, click here.
To install Export Emails to Google Sheets, click here.
To start wizard to export emails to Google Sheets, click here.
Etsy is a global marketplace for unique and creative goods. It’s home to a universe of special, extraordinary items, from unique handcrafted pieces to vintage treasures.
Export Emails to Sheets by cloudHQ can parse and convert data from your Etsy email messages with order confirmations and upload them into your Google Spreadsheet – in real-time.
In the example here, we will set up a job that will monitor all Etsy order confirmation email messages and automatically upload them into your Google Spreadsheet.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do that.
Step 1: Create a Gmail label and filter with all Etsy order confirmations
- Create a Gmail label called Etsy order confirmations
- Create a Gmail filter like this:
from:(email@example.com) subject:(Etsy Order confirmation)
- Apply this filter to all existing messages and that new email messages are automatically added to the Etsy order confirmations label.
- Start Export Emails to Sheets wizard by going here
- Select option Extract information from the body of your email messages
- Select the Gmail label Etsy order confirmations
- Click on Add or Edit Parsing Rules to verify that all email messages are correctly parsed
- Verify that email messages are correctly parsed by clicking on Add or edit parsing rules.
- Start the export job
Step 2: Set up export job for the label Etsy order confirmation
Export Etsy order confirmations to sheets; ;