Here are troubleshooting steps if you do not see cloudHQ chrome extension in your Gmail or you see it but the function is not working:
- Check your browser:
Click here to verify your browser
- Verify that Chrome Extension is installed and enabled. Please check How to verify that cloudHQ Chrome Extension is installed and enabled support note on how to do that.
If the extension is not installed please go to cloudHQ Extensions page to install it and restart the browser.
- Ensure that you have the latest version of the Chrome browser installed. Normally updates happen in the background when you close and reopen your computer’s browser. But if you haven’t closed your browser in a while, you might need to manually update the browser:
- Open Chrome browser.
- Select About Google Chrome
- Click Update Google Chrome. If you don’t see this button, you’re on the latest version.
- Click Relaunch
- Ensure that 3rd-party cookies are not blocked or that cloudHQ is whitelisted. Please check How to enable 3rd-party cookies in Google Chrome browser support note on how to do that.
- If you are using ad-blocker extensions such as Ghostery or AdBlocker you need to de-install them or whitelist both cloudHQ and Gmail to make everything working. Please check cloudHQ chrome extensions and ad-blocker extensions support note on how to do that.
- Reset all cookies, clear and refresh the cache in Chrome browser. Please check How to Reset cookies, clear and refresh the cache in Chrome browser support note on how to do that.
- Restart your browser.
Please check the following link to see how to restart browser: How to restart Chrome browser
- If you do not see the cloudHQ icon in the upper right corner of your Gmail (as shown here), and cloudHQ is installed, then it might be that you are running into a Google Chrome browser bug .
To fix this do the following:
– go here: chrome://apps/
– delete Gmail application
- Many of our extensions depend that email messages are in HTML (Gmail Email Templates, Email Tracker, HTML Editor for Gmail, etc.) so you need to ensure that your Gmail is not sending in plain-text mode. To switch from plain text to rich text formatting in Gmail, open up a new compose window, click on the down arrow in the Compose toolbar, and uncheck “Plain Text Mode”. The short video how to check that is here.
- Clear and refresh cached images and files in Chrome browser and restart the browser. Please check How to refresh cached images and files in Chrome support note on how clear and refresh cached images and files.
- If clearing cache does not help, then try clearing Chrome cookies and restart it. Please check How to reset cookies, clear and refresh cache in Chrome support note on how to clear browser cookies.
- Verify that your Gmail account is authorized with cloudHQ. To verify that, do the following:
- Login into cloudHQ
- Select Users and Cloud Accounts tab
- If you see Authorize button next to your Gmail account, then click on it and follow the wizard
- If you do not see your Gmail account in the list of authorized account then click on Gmail icon and follow the wizard
- For Gmail Scheduler, if you do not see your Google Calendar account in the list of authorized account then click on Google Calendar icon and follow the wizard
- After the above is done, go to your Gmail and refresh the browser.
- If you still have trouble with extensions, please de-install or disable all other extensions. It is known that some extensions are not compatible with cloudHQ. Please email us at support@cloudHQ.net if you discover that some of your favorite Chrome extensions is causing the problem. We will try our best to fix the problem.
- It is known what some parental control & website blocking softwares might be unintentionally mangling secure HTTPS connections. Please try removing all parental control & website blocking softwares and your PC and restart the Chrome browser.
- If nothing works, please collect Google Chrome console logs and email us at support@cloudHQ.net and we will help.
gmail is not loading extensions; How do I fix Gmail problems?; Chrome Extension is Not Working; extension doesn’t work; Extension conflicts