For administrators who manage Chrome policies from the Google Admin console.
- In your Google Admin console (at admin.google.com)…
- Go to Devices > Chrome management
- Click Apps & extensions.
- If allow users to install other apps & extensions is blocked, add the Chrome app or extension by ID:
- Chrome apps and extensions can also be added by specifying the ID. If it is outside the Chrome Web Store, you must also specify the URL where the extension is hosted. Select From the Chrome Web Store and type extension ID:
- Click Save and extension will be added for your domain.
As a Chrome Enterprise admin, you can control which apps or extensions users can install on managed Chrome Browsers or Chrome devices. Here is an explanation on how to enable an extension.