Can I create email campaign directly from a Google spreadheet?
Yes – you can.
To achieve that install the MailKing Google Sheets add-on from here.
Can I schedule a campaign to be sent out later at a certain time?
Yes – you can.
Does MailKing saves email address lists for future use again?
Does MailKing supports Constant Contacts, HubSpot or other templates?
We do not have support for Campaign Monitor but you can convert any email to a template (i.e., send a test email to you and then convert it cloudHQ/ Gmail template). Please watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7a0UDHDKCc&t=2s
How does MailKing handle bounced email messages?
cloudHQ has an intelligent algorithm to recognize “bounced” email messages. The email addresses which are bounced will be automatically added to
Can I personalize subject lines?
Yes – you can add merge tags to your subject. So if you have subject like like this:
Email sent to *|EMAIL|*
Then the subject will be replaced with an email merge tag (cell from column named Email).
How can I create a follow up email campaign?
To create a follow up email campaign just click on Clone and select one other options:
- Create an email campaign with all recipients
- Create an email campaign with recipients who did not open an email
- Create an email campaign with recipients who opened an email but not clicked on any link
- Create an email campaign with recipients who clicked on at least one link
- Create an email campaign with recipients who replied
- Create an email campaign with recipients who did not reply