Even though you’ve already sent an email message, you can later attach an “auto follow up” sequence. Here is explain how you can do it.
- Can I track scheduled emails?
- Does Email Mail Tracker tracks multiple recipients?
YES – each of the recipients will be tracked separately.
- Does Mail Tracker tracks BCC to my CRM?
How to remove default Google Hangout from calendars?
- Can I schedule a campaign to be sent out later at a certain time?
- Does MailKing save email address lists for future use again?
- Does MailKing supports Constant Contacts, HubSpot or other templates?
- How does MailKing handle bounced email messages?
MailKing can also attach files to your email marketing or auto follow up campaign. You can attach any type of file – like a PDF, Word Doc, etc. The limit is 10MB. Here is how: In Email Campaign Editor, click on attachment icon: Click on browse icon Select the file and click on OK Here […]
How many emails I can forward per day?
How many messages can be added to the forward queue at once?
What are the limitation and requirements for migration?