- Can I schedule a campaign to be sent out later at a certain time?
- Does MailKing save email address lists for future use again?
- Does MailKing supports Constant Contacts, HubSpot or other templates?
- How does MailKing handle bounced email messages?
Answers to the most commonly asked questions about Meeting Schedulers.
Even though you’ve already sent an email message, you can later attach an “auto follow up” sequence. Here is explain how you can do it.
- Can I track scheduled emails?
- Does Email Mail Tracker tracks multiple recipients?
YES – each of the recipients will be tracked separately.
- Does Mail Tracker tracks BCC to my CRM?
To find out more about Gmail Auto Follow Up by cloudHQ, click here. To install Gmail Auto Follow Up by cloudHQ chrome extension, click here. To access the Gmail Auto Follow Up dashboard, click here. Gmail Auto Follow Up service allows you to create your own auto follow up campaigns. Here is how to do […]
MailKing can also attach files to your email marketing or auto follow up campaign. You can attach any type of file – like a PDF, Word Doc, etc. The limit is 10MB. Here is how: In Email Campaign Editor, click on attachment icon: Click on browse icon Select the file and click on OK Here […]
How many emails I can forward per day?
How many messages can be added to the forward queue at once?
What are the limitation and requirements for migration?