To find out more about MailKing by cloudHQ, click here.
To install MailKing Gmail chrome extension, click here.
To install MailKing Google Sheets addon, click here.
Your MailKing dashboard is here.
MailKing is an email campaign manage which allows you to send and manage campaigns without ever leaving Gmail, and it sends the campaigns from within your Gmail or G Suite accounts. This is great for you as the sender because your emails will not be automatically marked as “Promotion” (which is one of the main problems with MailChimp or other dedicated mass mailing systems). Instead, they will actually come from your own email account.
Read on below to understand how to use MailKing to send your campaigns:
How to install MailKing by cloudHQ
- Install the cloudHQ Chrome browser extension MailKing here by clicking Add to Chrome:
- Add the extension to Chrome by clicking Add extension:
- Once installed, you will notice that Campaigns has appeared in your Gmail in the upper-left-hand section of your screen:
How to send new campaigns
- Click on the Campaigns button and a dialog box will open, allowing you to create a campaign. If you’ve been using MailKing for previous campaigns, click on New Campaign:
- Give your campaign a name:
- There are three options for how to create your contact list of email recipients:
- Import a list from CSV or Excel
- Choose from a Google Contacts group
- Manually enter a list of emails
- Compose your message. If you’d like to work from a pre-designed template, click on Use Template to choose from our huge selection.
- Select the Preview tab to verify and preview your email in multiple formats:
- Mobile preview
- Desktop preview
- Sent test email
- Send your campaign:
How to replicate the existing campaign
Watch this short video to understand even better how to work with MailKing.