Users of Google’s Chrome web browser are being urged to install the latest update immediately to patch two security vulnerabilities found in Google Chrome browser, one of which is already being exploited in the wild.
The detailed explanation of the vulnerabilities is here.
Here are the steps on how to update your browser:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click Help and then About Google Chrome.
- The current version number is the series of numbers beneath the Google Chrome heading.
- Chrome will check for updates when you’re on this page. To apply any available updates, click Relaunch.