To install Export Emails to Google Sheets, click here.
To start wizard to export emails to Google Sheets, click here.
Export Emails to Sheets by cloudHQ can be save all email communication (sent and received emails) with a certain person to a Google spreadsheet.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do that:
- Login into cloudHQ.net
- Go to the dashboard and select Export Emails to Sheets
- Start the wizard for export Emails to Sheets
- Select the option Backup or Save Email Messages
- Enter the email address or person’s name whose email messages you would like to back up or save (e.g., email@example.com or Jeff). Click on Continue.
- Select backup options.
- Spreadsheet name. You can also choose to back up to an existing spreadsheet. In that case, cloudHQ will create a new sheet (tab) inside an existing spreadsheet.
- Whether continuous save your email messages
- Whether emails of the same topic (so-called Gmail email conversation) are grouped together in one row. Gmail email conversations are explained here.
- Spreadsheet columns
- Start the job
save email; save email correspondence; save email exchange; backup to sheets;