- How many emails can I save to PDF with the Premium Plan?
For Premium Plan users, we do not limit the number of emails which can be converted to PDF. You can save an unlimited number of email messages with the Premium Plan.
- Can I remove all quoted text in replies and forwards?
Quote Selected Text is part of Gmail Labs. With this feature activated, any text you highlight in a message will be quoted when you begin your reply, but it is possible to remove it. Just select the option Remove all quoted text in replies and forwards:
- Can I encrypt my PDFs?
Yes. To encrypt PDFs, just enable the option Encrypt your PDF with passwor:
- Can I merge all emails in one PDF file?
Yes. To merge all emails in one PDF file select option Merge all conversations in one PDF:
- What kind of attachments can be embedded into PDF?
Save Emails to PDF can embed the following attachments into PDF:
- Excel files
- MS Word attachments
- Txt and HTML attachments
- PDF attachments
- Image attachments
- How to download packages created by “Save Emails to PDF”
Detailed instructions on how to download packages by “Save Emails to PDF” can be found here.
- Can I share a package created by “Save Emails to PDF”
Yes – you can. Detailed instructions on how to share packages by “Save Emails to PDF” can be found here.