NOTE: If you want to convert multiple emails to PDF, please check the following support note: How to save multiple emails as PDF.
Here is how you can easily save Gmail email as PDF with our Chrome extension:
- Install cloudHQ Chrome browser extension Save emails to PDF from the following location: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-emails-to-pdf/dngbhajancmfmdnmhhdknhooljkddgnk.
- Add this extension to Chrome so you have the “Save as PDF” button in your Gmail or Google Apps mail:
- Open email and click the “Save as PDF” button in your Gmail™ or Google Apps mail:
- You will get message that your Gmail or Google Apps email is being saved as a PDF:
- Your Gmail or Google Apps email will be converted and downloaded as a PDF file:
- Your Gmail or Google Apps email is now a PDF file:
Here is a short video how it works: