When cloudHQ finishes converting your emails and packaging, you will receive an email with a link to download your package (the subject of the email will be “Save to PDF: Emails are ready to download”):
You can download your emails by clicking on the Download button.
In case that you missed the email and you have “Save Emails to PDF” extension installed, then you can also download your PDF files by clicking on the “Save Emails to PDF” icon in the upper right corner in Google Chrome as shown here:
However, in case you missed the email and you have uninstalled the extension, here are the steps on how to download emails directly from the cloudHQ web site.
- Login into cloudHQ as the user which created “Save to PDF”
- Select the Dashboard tab
- Click on the Save to PDF icon
- Click on the PDF package and download will start
If you have trouble extracting zip files please check the following:
- If you are on Windows, try the following support note: https://support.cloudhq.net/cant-unzip-folder-is-invalid-or-similar-windows/
- If you are on Mac, try the following support note: https://support.cloudhq.net/cant-unzip-operation-not-permitted-or-decompression-failed-mac/
file too long, path too long, download pdf,