To install Save Emails to PDF, click here.
To start wizard to export emails to PDF, click here.
You can download emails directly from the cloudHQ website.
- Login into cloudHQ as the user who created the package
- Select the Dashboard tab
- Click on the Save to PDF icon
- Click on the PDF package and download will start
When cloudHQ finishes converting your emails and packaging, you will receive an email with a link to download your package (the subject of the email will be “Save to PDF: Emails are ready to download”):
You can download your emails by clicking on the Download button.
Note that you need to be logged in into cloudHQ as user who created this PDF.
In case that you missed the email and you have “Save Emails to PDF” extension installed, then you can also download your PDF files by clicking on the “Save Emails to PDF” icon in the upper right corner in Google Chrome as shown here:
If you have trouble extracting zip files please check the following:
- If you are on Windows, try the following support note: https://support.cloudhq.net/cant-unzip-folder-is-invalid-or-similar-windows/
- If you are on Mac, try the following support note: https://support.cloudhq.net/cant-unzip-operation-not-permitted-or-decompression-failed-mac/
file too long, path too long, download pdf,