To modify access permissions for a specific template in Google Drive:
- Go to Google Drive and log in with your Google account.
- Navigate to the “My Drive > Gmail Templates” folder and find the desired template.
- Right-click on the template for which you want to modify permissions.
- Click on ‘Share’ or tap the ‘share icon’ that resembles a little person or a link.
- Under the share with people and groups section, you’ll see the names or email addresses of individuals the document has been shared with.
- Adjacent to each name or email address is a dropdown menu. Use this to select their level of access:
- Viewer: This restricts the user to only viewing the document, preventing any edits or modifications to the template.
- After setting the desired permissions, click ‘Save’ to finalize your changes.