To install Email Templates, click here.
Email Templates dashboard is here.
Gmail Email Templates makes it easy for you to share templates across your entire team quickly. Sharing and classifying templates with your team will help you in increasing the overall email productivity of the team.
The setup of Gmail Email Templates for Teams is very simple:
- Go to Gmail Email Templates dashboard:
- Click on Manage Team:
- If you do not have a team licence, you will be prompted to purchase one.
- Add users to your team:
- If you are a Google Workspace (G Suite) admin, you can install cloudHQ to your Google Workspace (G Suite) domain and add users. The instructions for how to do that are here.
- Alternatively, you can invite users by sending them an email invitation. Click on the Invite Users button under “Add Users” (screenshot here) and follow the prompts.
- You should see a list of users who have joined your team as well as any pending invites:
- Once Gmail Email Templates for Teams has been created, users can compose emails and click the “Insert Template” button in Gmail to select from pre-made or customized templates. The Team Templates tab is visible as shown here: