Do you find yourself writing the same emails over and over? Are you looking for templates for your newsletters? Or maybe an internal announcement for your division? Gmail Email Templates allow you to compose beautiful emails in just a few seconds.
Here is how to use Gmail templates to make fancy emails with our Chrome extension:
- Install the cloudHQ Chrome browser extension Gmail™ Email Templates from this location: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-email-templates/llccdnmbipddnkhmldacpcjjcnljpoij/:
- Add this extension to Chrome so will have the “Insert Template” button in your Gmail:
- Compose your email and click the “Insert Template” button on your Gmail to select from beautiful pre-made templates:
- Select the template you want to use:
- The template will load in your Gmail or Google Apps email:
- You can edit and save the message as a new template by clicking the “Save Draft As Template” button:
- You will get a message that your template is being saved:
- Your template is now saved in Google Drive. Click “OK” or click “here” if you want to check in Google Drive:
- If you click “here,” you will be redirected to Google Drive:
- Your Gmail template has been saved in Google Drive:
- Your can use your saved Gmail template the next time you compose email by clicking “Insert Template”:
How to Set up Email Templates in Gmail; Canned Responses: How to Create Gmail Templates in 60 Seconds; How to Create and Send HTML Email Template in Gmail?