Gmail Email Templates offers beautiful pre-set designs for your emails. With this extension, it’s easy to produce professional newsletters, internal announcements, sales outreach emails, and congratulations emails—all of them personalized for your purposes.
Statistics show impressive results for personalized emails:
- 41% higher unique click rates and 29% higher unique open rates than non-personalized emails.
- 6 times higher transactional rates.
- 26% higher open rate with personalized subject lines than without.
Try it today. To install Gmail templates, follow the steps below.
How to install Gmail Email Templates
- Download Gmail Email Templates here by clicking Add to Chrome:
- Click Add extension. This will ensure you have the Insert Template button in your Gmail.
- Start composing an email. Then, click the Insert Template button to select from beautiful pre-made templates:
- Select the template you want to use:
- The template will load inside your Gmail or Google Apps email:
- If you wish, you can edit and save the message as a new template by clicking the Save Draft As Template button:
- You will get prompted to name your template and pick the location it will save to
- You will get a message that your template is being saved:
- Your can use your saved Gmail template the next time you compose email by clicking Insert Template:
How to Set up Email Templates in Gmail; Canned Responses: How to Create Gmail Templates in 60 Seconds; How to Create and Send HTML Email Template in Gmail?