Welcome to Gmail Email Templates by cloudHQ. Here’s a helpful guide to get you started.
Try it today.
How to install Gmail Email Templates
- To install Gmail Email Templates, download Chrome extension here by clicking Add to Chrome and Add extension. This will ensure you have the Insert Template button in your Gmail:
How to create a template?
- You can create two types of email templates:
- Beautiful email templates designed in HTML, which is great for marketing emails.
- Text-only templates, which is great for simple email outreach without any images or GIFs.
- Navigate to the top right hand corner of your Gmail inbox, and click on the “Email Template” icon.
- Then locate the tab at the top, and click on “My Templates” or “Team Templates”
- Select “New Template.”
- A popup will ask you if you want to create a non-HTML or an HTML-based email. Select one, and you’ll be guided to start creating your own email template from scratch.
- HTML-based emails are beautifully designed and often used for marketing purposes.
- Non-HTML emails are text-based, and usually used in everyday emails.
- You can save any email draft as an email template. Click on the Save Draft as Template icon in your compose window and your email draft will be saved as a template:
Very popular tip: You can also convert any of your received email messages as your own email template. Simply:
- Open the email you want to convert to your own template
- Click on Convert to Template
- Edit it to make it your own!
Detailed instructions and our knowledge database can be found here: https://support.cloudhq.net/category/browser-extensions/gmail-email-templates/. If you need further help, our support email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
How to Set up Email Templates in Gmail; Canned Responses: How to Create Gmail Templates in 60 Seconds; How to Create and Send HTML Email Template in Gmail?