- How do I map spreadsheet data to my emails?
- How do I export spreadsheet data from Salesforce?
- How do I export my contacts from LinkedIn?
- How to create a list of email addresses from Gmail messages?
- Can I schedule a campaign to be sent out later at a certain time?
- Does MailKing save email address lists for future use again?
- Does MailKing supports Constant Contacts, HubSpot or other templates?
- How does MailKing handle bounced email messages?
MailKing allows you to upload a CSV or Excel file that contains email addresses and the data that you’d like to merge into your emails. For example, the name of the company of the recipient, city where they live, etc. Here are instructions how to export the list of your LinkedIn contacts and then use […]
In order to use MailKing mail merge function, you’ll need to upload a CSV or Excel file that contains email addresses and the data that you’d like to merge into your emails. For example, the name of the company of the recipient, city where they live, etc. While this spreadsheet can be created manually, exporting […]
cloudHQ MailKing and Gmail Auto Follow Up can parse CSV and Excel files as the source of merged data. cloudHQ will map columns names from your CSV/Excel to merge tags. The merge tags will be then add to the Merge tags menu. You can also add them to subject or message body. The merge tag […]
Different email programs display your HTML email differently, so we recommend you preview and test your campaign content before you send. In this article, you’ll learn how to preview your campaign in MailKing’s preview mode, and how to send test emails. In Email Campaign Editor, click on Preview tab: Select recipient from the list on […]
To add unsubscribe link to MailKing or Gmail Auto Follow Up campaign click on “Merge tag” and then select “Unsubscribe Link”
MailKing can also attach files to your email marketing or auto follow up campaign. You can attach any type of file – like a PDF, Word Doc, etc. The limit is 10MB. Here is how: In Email Campaign Editor, click on attachment icon: Click on browse icon Select the file and click on OK Here […]
To schedule your email campaign tick option “Schedule campaign to be sent at a specified time”