Where do I find my BCC address for Salesforce? PipeDrive? HubSpot? SugarCRM? Zoho? OnePageCRM? GetBase? close.io? Basecamp HighRise?
To create a follow up email campaign, open the campaign and then lick on Clone and select one other options:
- Create an email campaign with all recipients
- Create an email campaign with recipients who did not open an email
- Create an email campaign with recipients who opened an email but not clicked on any link
- Create an email campaign with recipients who clicked on at least one link
- Create an email campaign with recipients who replied
- Create an email campaign with recipients who did not reply
This article explains A2P 10DLC and SMS Compliance required by users of MailKing to send text messaging campaigns.
The benefits of sending polls/survey campaigns via MailKing instead directly from Google Gmail are the following:
- poll responses are automatically linked to the recipient’s email address
- The results of your poll and survey are automatically added to a Google spreadsheet which is generated as a report of the campaign. So in one spreadsheet, you will have tracking info, stats, and all your poll responses.
To add polls your campaign just drag Polls into your email.
Here’s how to access your BCC address in Salesforce: Find your user name at the upper right corner and select the drop down bar. Select “My Settings” or “Setup” from the drop down bar. Select the Email tab under “My Settings” Select the “My Email to Salesforce” tab You will see your email to Salesforce […]
A merge tag is a bit of code that allows you to insert unique user data (URL, text, etc.) into text messages. This support notes explain how to use them for text message campaings.
The mobile text messaging service works only in the US and Canada. NOTE: To find out more about MailKing by cloudHQ, click here. To install MailKing Gmail chrome extension, click here. To install MailKing Google Sheets addon, click here. Your MailKing dashboard is here. Most businesses rely solely on emails to connect with team members […]
Sometimes it is a good idea to save unsent campaigns and use them as “template campaigns”. This is handy as it means you can easily modify preferred designs for continual re-use, avoiding having to repeatedly copy and then edit a specific campaign, or, even less preferably, start completely from scratch.
This article explains how to add a tracked link to your MailKing text campaign.
The mobile text messaging service works only in the US and Canada. To send a MailKing Text campaign you will need to get a dedicated phone number. This phone number will be dedicated to your cloudHQ account and it is NOT shared. It has the following capabilities: All MailKing Text campaigns will be sent from […]