Office 365 preparation:
- OneDrive Business accounts must be fully provisioned. cloudHQ will not provision Office 365 OneDrive Business accounts on your behalf. This means that each Office 365 user must log in at least once to their OneDrive Business account.
- The Office 365 admin needs to be added as an admin to users’ personal websites.
The instructions are here: https://support.cloudhq.net/how-to-enable-admin-access-to-all-office-365-onedrive-users.
- Please wait as it will take some time to propagate ownership changes.
Google Apps preparation:
- Ensure that you are a Google Apps super admin. The instructions are here:
- Ensure that the Google Apps Administrative API is enabled for your domain. The instructions are here: https://support.cloudhq.net/how-to-check-if-google-apps-administrative-api-is-enabled-for-your-domain/
Authorize cloudHQ to access your Google Apps domain
- Go to https://www.cloudHQ.net/services and click on the “Google Apps” icon:
- Enter your Google Apps super-admin email and follow the wizard steps:
Authorize cloudHQ to access your Office 365 domain
- Go to https://www.cloudHQ.net/services and click on “Office 365” icon:
- Accept Office 365 authorization:
Set up sync pair between Google Drive and Office 365 OneDrive Business
- Go to https://www.cloudhq.net/multi_setup_wizard?prompt_auth=true
- Click the Google Apps icon
- Click the Google Drive icon
- Select users
- Click the OneDrive Business icon
- Verify sync pairs
- Switch to Backup (since this is a migration)
- Start the sync