Gmail Email Templates for Teams simplifies and streamlines the use of Gmail Email Templates across your team and allows you to share and collaborate on your templates.
The setup of Gmail Email Templates for Teams is very simple: you need to purchase the appropriate license and then invite team members, either via email or G Suite admin privileges (if you are a G Suite admin).
- Click on the cloudHQ Apps icon and go to My Dashboard:
- Select the Gmail Email Templates icon:
- Click on Manage Team:
- If you do not have a team licence, you will be prompted to purchase one. We offer a 20% discount for 5 to 10 licences and a 40% discount for more than 10 licences. For large discounts on more than 100 users, please email us at sales@cloudHQ.net or call us at +1 (888) 666-7439.
- Add users to your team:
- If you are a G Suite admin, you can install cloudHQ to your G Suite domain and add users. The instructions for how to do that are here.
- Alternatively, you can invite users by sending them an email invitation. Click on the Invite Users button under “Add Users” (screenshot here) and follow the prompts.
- You should see a list of users who have joined your team as well as any pending invites:
- Once Gmail Email Templates for Teams has been created, users can compose emails and click the “Insert Template” button in Gmail to select from pre-made or customized templates. The Team Templates tab is visible as shown here: