cloudHQ Save emails to Google Drive can save and convert to PDF all emails in a label and sub-labels to Google Drive or Google Team Drive folder. For example, if you have a label called “Support” and that label has sub-labels “Open tickets” and “Closed tickets”, then you can with one click save all emails in labels “Support”, “Support/Open tickets” and “Support/Closed tickets” to a Google Drive folder called “Support”.
Here are how to do that:
- Open your Gmail and go to the left side of your inbox and find the label you want to save to Google Drive. If you cannot find the label, scroll down, and click on More and the list will expand. Move to the label’s name. Click ‘More‘. The menu will appear. Select ‘Save label to Google Drive…‘:
- Select Google drive folder and click “Save” button:
- The new folder named Gmail is created. The following options are available:
- The process of saving emails to your OneDrive is started. We will continue saving emails in the background even if you close this dialog, browser, or PC. We will send you an email when the background process is completed.
- You can modify saving options using cloudHQ dashboard:
Save labels to Google Drive; convert all label emails to Google Drive; convert sublabels to PDF