For some people, forwarding emails is a troublesome thing that they do daily. For Gmail (and many other email clients) users, you know that it only allows you to forward one email at a time. So if you have a bunch of emails to be forwarded, you need to open each of those and click the forward option to have them forwarded. Wish there was a way to quickly forward multiple emails at once? Luckily, there is.
cloudHQ Multi Email Forward is an extension for the Chrome browser that lets you quickly forward multiple emails in your Gmail account. The forwarding is done 100% in the background and you do not have to have your PC running at all.
Here is how to forward multiple emails with cloudHQ Multi Email Forward chrome extension:
- Install the cloudHQ Chrome browser extension Multi Email Forward for Gmail from this location: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/multi-email-forward-for-g/baebodhfcfpnmnpnnheadibijemdlmip:
- Add the extension to Chrome:
- Tick emails to forward in Gmail – as soon as you select email you will notice “Forward” button in the toolbar:
- Press ‘Forward Bulk Email’ button:
- Input email address in forward window and press enter or tab so that the email is marked blue.
Please note that you can only input one recipient at a time. Click “Forward emails”:
- You will get successful notification:
- You can monitor progress in upper right hand corner arrow button:
And here is a short movie showing this in action: