cloudHQ Multi Email Forward is an extension for the Chrome browser that lets you quickly forward multiple emails in your Gmail account. The forwarding is done 100% in the background and you don’t have to have your PC running at all.
However, if you only want to migrate emails matching a specific filter, simply follow the steps below.
- Enter a search query to filter your emails:
- Tick the Select box in the toolbar:
- Once all emails on the page have been selected, a message will appear at the top asking if you want to select all conversations that match this search. Click on the message to do so:
- Click the Multi Email Forward button in the toolbar:
- Click on Migrate only emails matching the current filter:
- Input a destination email address in the forward window and press Enter or Tab so that the email is marked blue. Please note that you can only input one recipient at a time. Click Setup Gmail to Gmail migration:
- Sign in to your Google destination account (e.g., if you are migrating to email@example.com, then sign in as firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Sign in with Google:
- Confirm the request for cloudHQ to access your Google Gmail account:
- Gmail migration sync pair will be created and you will see the following:
- If you want to check on the status of the migration, see the support note here: How to Monitor Status of Sync.
- You will receive an email to confirm the success of the initial migration.