cloudHQ Multi Email Forward is an extension for the Chrome browser that lets you quickly forward multiple emails from one Gmail account to another. The forwarding is done 100% in the background and you don’t have to have your PC running at all.
This support note explains how cloudHQ Multi Email Forward can be used to migrate all emails in a selected label. Simply follow the steps below.
- Go to the label containing the emails that you want to migrate:
- Tick the Select box in the toolbar:
- Once all emails on the page have been selected, a message will appear asking if you want to select all conversations in the current label. Click on the message to do so:
- Click the Multi Email Forward button in the toolbar:
- Click on Migrate only emails matching the current filter:
- Input a destination email address for migration and press Enter or Tab so that the email is marked blue. Please note that you can only input one recipient at a time. Click Setup Gmail to Gmail Migration:
- You will be forwarded to the cloudHQ page – click on Authorize source Gmail accounts:
- Sign in into Google as source account (e.g., if you are migrating from email@example.com, then sign in as firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm:
- After you authorize your source account, you will be forwarded to the cloudHQ page – click on Authorize target Gmail accounts:
Sign in to your Gmail target (destination) account (e.g., if you are migrating to email@example.com, then sign in as firstname.lastname@example.org):
- After the source account is authorized, Gmail migration sync pair will be created and you will see the following:
- If you want to check on the status of the migration, see the support note here: How to Monitor Status of Sync.
- You will receive an email to confirm the success of the initial migration.