cloudHQ Multi Email Forward is an extension for the Chrome browser that lets you quickly forward multiple emails from one Gmail account to another. The forwarding is done 100% in the background and you don’t have to have your PC running at all.
This support note explains how cloudHQ Multi Email Forward can be used to migrate all emails in a selected label. Simply follow the steps below.
- Go to the label containing the emails that you want to migrate:
- Tick the Select box in the toolbar:
- Once all emails on the page have been selected, a message will appear asking if you want to select all conversations in the current label. Click on the message to do so:
- Click the Multi Email Forward button in the toolbar:
- Click on Migrate only emails matching the current filter:
- Input a destination email address for migration and press Enter or Tab so that the email is marked blue. Please note that you can only input one recipient at a time. Click Setup Gmail to Gmail Migration:
- Sign in to your Google destination account (e.g., if you are migrating to firstname.lastname@example.org, then sign in as email@example.com):
- Sign in with Google:
- Confirm the request for cloudHQ to access your Google Gmail account:
- Gmail migration sync pair will be created and you will see the following:
- If you want to check on the status of the migration, see the support note here: How to Monitor Status of Sync.
- You will receive an email to confirm the success of the initial migration.