NOTE: If you are looking to install the Multi Email Forward Chrome extension, please read Getting Started with Multi Email Forward.
This support note explains how cloudHQ Multi Email Forward can be used to forward multiple emails individually (so each email is forwarded as a separate message). The forwarding is done 100% in the background and you don’t have to have your PC running at all.
- Select the emails that you want to forward:
- Click the Multi Email Forward button:
- Click the Forward selected emails individually … button:
NOTE: If you choose the forward option in the Multi Email Forward wizard, keep in mind that it can be affected by Gmail Daily Sending Limits:
Free Gmail and trial Google Apps accounts have a sending limit of 500 messages per day. Paid Google Apps accounts have a limit of 2000 messages per day.
- Input an email address in the forward window and press Enter or Tab so that the email is marked blue. Please note that you can only input one recipient at a time. Then click the Forward Emails button:
- That’s it! Your messages begin forwarding:
- The Multi Email Forward Dashboard will display on cloudHQ: