This support note explains how cloudHQ Multi Email Forward can be used to forward multiple emails individually (so each email is forwarded as a separate message). The forwarding is done 100% in the background and you don’t have to have your PC running at all.
- Select the emails that you want to forward:
- Click the Multi Email Forward button:
- Click the Forward selected emails individually … button:
NOTE: If you choose the forward option in the Multi Email Forward wizard, keep in mind that it can be affected by Gmail Daily Sending Limits:
Free Gmail and trial Google Apps accounts have a sending limit of 500 messages per day. Paid Google Apps accounts have a limit of 2000 messages per day.
- Input an email address in the forward window and press Enter or Tab so that the email is marked blue. Please note that you can only input one recipient at a time. Then click the Forward Emails button:
- That’s it! Your messages begin forwarding:
- Multi Email Forward Dashboard will display on cloudHQ: