This support note explains how cloudHQ Multi Email Forward can be used to forward all emails in a selected label and any emails matching a search query.
Gmail typically displays just 25 conversations (or messages) per page, so it can be a little confusing to figure out how to forward all the emails in your label or search results.
What if your label contains 1000s of emails and you want to forward all the emails in the label?
Or what if you’ve searched for all 129 emails exchanged with a specific person and want to forward them all in one go? Do you have to select and perform this operation six times, page by page?
No—you don’t have to do it that way! Fortunately, Gmail offers a faster and easier way to select all conversations in the current label or search results so you can forward them quickly and seamlessly.
- Go to the label containing the emails that you want to forward. Or just search for these emails.
- Click the Select box just below the search bar. This will select all emails on the first page of the label you are in.
- Once all emails on the page have been selected, a message will appear at the top asking if you want to select all conversations in the current label. If you click this message, all of the emails in the label—not just the ones you see on the first page—will be selected.
- Click the Multi Email Forward button:
- Click the Forward selected emails individually … button:
NOTE: If you choose the forward option in the Multi Email Forward wizard, keep in mind that it can be affected by Gmail Daily Sending Limits:
Free Gmail and trial Google Apps accounts have a sending limit of 500 messages per day. Paid Google Apps accounts have a limit of 2000 messages per day.
- Input a destination email address in the forward window and press Enter or Tab so that the email is marked blue. Please note that you can only input one recipient at a time. Then click the Forward Emails button:
- That’s all! Your messages begin forwarding:
- The Multi Email Forward Dashboard will display on cloudHQ: