NOTE: Instructions on how to install and get started with Save Emails to PDF is explained here.
- After the extension is installed, you can configure settings where PDF’s will be saved.
Click a direct link https://www.cloudhq.net/dashboard
or select the cloudHQ icon in the right upper corner and click Go to Dashboard
- When you redirected to the cloudHQ page click the Save to PDF icon:
- Click the Manage Settings button:
- These settings are defaults for saving emails to PDF format.
You can change the following defaults:
- Packaging: you can merge all conversations into one PDF or each conversation/message as a spearate PDF
- Name for your email package: you can name of your packages so you can easily find it later on.
- Sort email: you can sort emails inside PDF.
- Paper size and pagination: you can select paper size and whether to add page numbers.
- Attachments: you can control how to add attachments.
- Security: you set PDF password protection for your PDFs
- Remove all quoted text in replies and forwards: you can remove all quoted text from email messages.