With cloudHQ, you can set up a real-time backup of all your Google Team Drives to any cloud storage (Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Dropbox, etc.).
To set up a real-time backup of your Google Team Drives, the owner of Google Team Drives (i.e., G Suite admin or maybe team lead) need to create backup sync pairs that will back up your Google Team Drives to your backup storage. cloudHQ supports backup to the following cloud storage services:
- Amazon S3 and Amazon Glacier
- Amazon CloudDrive
- Google Drive
- Office 365 SharePoint
- Office 365 OneDrive Business
- OneDrive Personal
The setup is the following:
- Start the synchronization wizard to sync two cloud accounts.
- Click the Google Drive icon:
- Click on “Switch to one-way sync” to switch to backup:
- Select an already-configured Google Drive account or click “Add Google Drive” to add a new Google Drive account:
- If you click “Add Google Drive,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Select “I’d like to sync an existing folder” and then select a “Team Drives” folder (not root folder):
- Click the icon where you want to backup your Google Team Drives (i.e. Amazon S3, or maybe Dropbox):
- Authorize cloud service for backup (Amazon S3, Dropbox, etc.)
- Select folder which will have backup:
- Choose your backup options (defaults are strongly suggested) and start the backup.
- Here is How to Monitor Status of Backup.
- An email will confirm the success of the initial data transfer.
backup team drive; backup google team drive; backup team drive;