Save Emails to Google Drive by cloudHQ allows you to easily export Gmail messages (including all attachments) to your Google Drive.
- Save Emails to Google Drive needs your authorization. When an authorization message appears click ‘Authorize‘ button:
- Choose an account to continue to cloudHQ:
- Make sure you trust cloudHQ because cloudHQ wants to access your Google Account. Click ‘Allow‘:
- Authorization is comepleted successfully. Now you can check your settings clicking cloudHQ icon in the right upper corner of your page. Click ‘My dashboard’:
- You are redirected to your cloudHQ Application Dashboard. Go to the Cloud Accounts tab:
- Your authorized account is visible as shown here: