MailKing allows you to upload a CSV or Excel file that contains email addresses and the data that you’d like to merge into your emails. For example, the name of the company of the recipient, city where they live, etc.
Here are instructions how to export the list of your LinkedIn contacts and then use it to import into MailKing.
- Login into your LinkedIn account
- Select My Account -> Settings & Privacy
- Select Dowload your Data:
- Select Pick and choose and then tick Connections:
- Click on Request archive
- Download the CSV file and open it.
- Rename Email Address column to Email:
- Move Email to be the first column:
- Save the CSV and now you’re ready to upload the file into MailKing