This video explain process of setting up automatic CC or BCC in Gmail.
- Auto BCC allows automatic CC/BCC to any email address when sending emails.
- To set it up, click the Auto BCC button in Gmail inbox and configure rules.
- Users can add a new rule to specify when to BCC or CC an assistant or other contacts.
- Rules can be customized based on the recipient, such as business or personal contacts.
- Options include sending copies to all emails, specific recipients, or excluding personal contacts.
- Users can choose between BCC and CC options and enter the assistant’s email address.
- Once the rule is saved, the assistant will be automatically BCC’d on emails to business contacts.