This video explains how to backup Google Drive to Amazon S3
- Visit the path cloudhq.net/amazon_s3 and initiate the process by clicking “Get Started”.
- Sign up using your Google account and verify your Google Workspace Administrator email.
- Select “Switch to Backup” and choose Google Drive as the app to backup.
- Select users for the backup and proceed to choose Amazon S3 as the cloud storage solution.
- Enter Amazon S3 access key ID and secret access key, then add Amazon S3 as your backup destination.
- Choose the specific folder in Amazon S3 for the backup and complete the setup.
- Once the backup process is complete, cloudHQ sends a confirmation email, ensuring continuous backup and file safety.