If you encounter errors during the installation of the cloudHQ app on your Google Workspace, please follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure that you are a Google Workspace super admin. The instructions are here:
- Ensure that the Google Workspace Administrative API is enabled for your domain. The instructions are here: https://support.cloudHQ.net/how-to-check-if-google-apps-administrative-api-is-enabled-for-your-domain/
- Ensure that you’re logged out of all other Google Workspace and Gmail accounts. This is necessary due to the Google Workspace Marketplace’s requirements:
- Ensure that you’re logged into Google Workspace as a super admin:
- Sometimes, the problem may stem from corrupted Google cookies or being logged into multiple Google accounts. Try to perform the installation procedure in a Google Chrome incognito window.
- The issue might be that you’re attempting to install cloudHQ on a Workspace organization that you’re not part of. For the installation to work correctly, the super admin needs to be a member of the organization to which you’re trying to install.
- Try installing cloudHQ directly from the Google Workspace Marketplace. The cloudHQ application can be found here: https://workspace.google.com/marketplace/app/cloudhq/125135905029.
- If nothing works, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you. You can also set up a Zoom support call here: https://www.cloudhq.net/dashboard/support