To integrate sync multiple Office 365 Mail accounts with their Office 365 OneDrive Business accounts sync pairs like this:
Office365 Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)/Inbox -> Office365 OneDrive (email@example.com)/Office365 Mail Office365 Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)/Inbox -> Office365 OneDrive (email@example.com)/Office365 Mail ...
The above will automatically convert and upload all emails matching given rules to folder Office365 Mail in user’s OneDrive.
Office 365 preparation:
- OneDrive Business accounts have to be fully provisioned. cloudHQ will not provision Office 365 OneDrive Business accounts on your behalf. This means that each of your Office 365 users needs to log in at least once to their OneDrive Business account.
- An Office 365 admin needs to be added as an admin to users’ personal websites.
The instructions are here: https://support.cloudhq.net/how-to-enable-admin-access-to-all-office-365-onedrive-users.
Authorize cloudHQ to access your Office 365 domain
- Go to https://www.cloudHQ.net/services and click on “Office 365” icon:
- Accept Office 365 authorization:
Set up a sync pair from Office365 Mail to Office 365 OneDrive Business
- Go to https://www.cloudhq.net/multi_setup_wizard?prompt_auth=true.
- Click on the Office 365 icon:
- Click on the Office 365 Mail icon:
- Select needed options and rules:
- Select users:
- Click on the OneDrive Business icon:
- Verify sync pairs:
- Start the sync