This support note describes how to integrate or sync multiple Office 365 OneDrive Business accounts with their Office 365 Sharepoint accounts sync pairs, which will look like this:
OneDrive Business (firstname.lastname@example.org) -> Office365 Sharepoint (email@example.com)/files OneDrive Business (firstname.lastname@example.org) -> Office365 Sharepoint (email@example.com)/files ...
Office 365 preparation:
- OneDrive Business accounts have to be fully provisioned. cloudHQ will not provision Office 365 OneDrive Business accounts on your behalf. This means that each of your Office 365 users need to log in at least once to their OneDrive Business account.
- An Office 365 admin needs to be added as an admin to users’ personal websites. The instructions are here: https://support.cloudhq.net/how-to-enable-admin-access-to-all-office-365-onedrive-users.
Authorize cloudHQ to access your Office 365 domain
- Go to https://www.cloudHQ.net/services and click the “Office 365” icon:
- Accept Office 365 authorization:
Set up a sync pair from OneDrive Business to Office 365 Sharepoint
- Go to https://www.cloudhq.net/multi_setup_wizard?prompt_auth=true:
- Click the Office 365 icon:
- Click the OneDrive Business icon:
- Select OneDrive Business users:
- Click the Office 365 Sharepoint icon:
- Verify sync pairs:
- Start the sync.