Here are the steps for how to troubleshoot OneDrive Business authorization errors:
- It could be that your OneDrive account or SharePoint is not fully provisioned. Check that your OneDrive Business account is fully provisioned. Go to https://portal.office.com/onedrive to verify that your OneDrive is fully provisioned.
- It could be that you are logged in into two different OneDrive Business accounts. Delete *all* cookies, then log into cloudHQ and try again.
- It might be that your cloudHQ installation is disabled. To check, deinstall cloudHQ from Office 365, then try to authorize again:
- Go to the My Apps section of the Office 365 admin panel. A direct link should be https://portal.office.com/myapps.
- Remove all cloudHQ applications.
- Delete all cookies.
- Sign in again to Office 365 and cloudHQ in a fresh browser session.
- Try to authorize OneDrive Business or SharEPoint again.
- The problem could be that Office 365 is configured not allow 3rd-party applications to be installed. To check that, your Office 365 admin needs to do the following:
For further reference, please visit Application Access in Microsoft Azure.