cloudHQ can automatically save emails (or just attachment of emails) to your cloud storage.
This support note explains how to automatic save of emails which part of a label to your cloud storage with our web interface.
Here are short instructions on how to create a two-way sync or one-way between a Gmail label and a folder in your cloud storage.
- Start the synchronization wizard to sync two cloud accounts:
- Click the Gmail icon:
- Select an already-configured Gmail account or click “Add Gmail” to add a new Gmail account:
- If you click “Add Gmail,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Select “Sync subset of Gmail emails and/or add attachments with your cloud storage” then click “Next Step”:
- You can choose to sync all emails in a label or create rules which emails to sync, then click “Next Step”:
- Click on your the icon of your cloud storage. In this example, we will use Google Drive, so lets click the Google Drive icon:
- Select an already-configured Google Drive account or click “Add Google Drive” to add a new Google Drive account:
- If you click “Google Drive,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Select what you’d like to sync, then click “Next”:
- Select the Google Drive folder you want to sync or click “Create Folder” to create a new one:
- You have just created a two-way sync pair between Gmail label and Google Drive folder.
If you want a one-way backup of the Gmail label, click “Switch to one-way sync”:
Then choose your sync options:
- The synchronization status will display after the initial synchronization.
- Here is How to Monitor Status of Sync.
- An email will confirm the success of the initial synchronization.
If you had selected “Save (sync) all emails in selected label” then select a Gmail label to sync or click “Create label” to create a new Gmail label: