Here are short instructions for how to integrate or backup Salesforce to other cloud storage, in this case OneDrive for Business folder:
- Start the Salesforce wizard.
- Click “Integrate and Backup Salesforce Files” icon:
- Select an already-configured Salesforce account or click “Add Salesforce” to add a new Salesforce account:
- If you click “Add Salesforce,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Choose “Back up or integrate Salesforce documents, attachments, and files”. Tick box “Group files in folders per each account, opportunity, etc.”:
- Click the icon where you want to backup, in this example is OneDrive Business icon:
- Select an already configured OneDrive Business account or add a new OneDrive Business account:
- If you click “Authorize OneDrive Business,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Create new folder or select existing folder, then click “Next”:
- Select the OneDrive folder you want to sync with Salesforce or click “Create folder” for a new one:
- Choose your options. Synchronization will start automatically:
- The synchronization status will display after the initial synchronization.
- Here is How to Monitor Status of Sync.
- An email will confirm the success of the initial synchronization.