NOTE: If you want to automate saving of multiple emails to OneDrive, please check the following support note: How to automate saving of multiple emails (entire label or emails matching query) to OneDrive.
Here is how to save an email with attachments to OneDrive with our Chrome extension:
- Install the cloudHQ Chrome browser extension Save emails to OneDrive from this location: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-emails-to-onedrive/dfjhaoiaccecenmihmpkacpeddolendj/:
- Add the extension to Chrome so you will have the “Save to OneDrive” button in your Gmail or Google Apps mail:
- Open your email and click the “Save to OneDrive” button in your Gmail or Google Apps mail:
If you get this notification, it means you will need to authorize OneDrive:
- Click “Add OneDrive Account”:
- This will display for a few seconds, then automatically redirect to OneDrive:
- Sign into your OneDrive account:
- Authorize cloudHQ in OneDrive:
Then go back to email and click the “Save to OneDrive” button.